Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Devil's System -- Running On All Gears And Cylinders

This post is going to be plain and simple like the last.

I was going to talk about, the Western World without an actual justice system. I was also going to talk about, the corruption in government and business -- the sheer idolatry of Hollywood thrown in. After that, I was going to speak about gay men and women in the pulpit, and also gay marriage. I was going to highlight that with an article from another writer that spoke along this line. Governments won't force Churches to do same-sex marriages -- but lawyers will force those issues on regular pastorships in the near future. With the 'lawyer' word coming up, I was also going to write about the suit-and-tie defense lawyer who allows murdering fools to escape with a slap on the hand or a much reduced sentence. In with that, these lawyers also allow the drunk driver...murdering idiot to post bail, or escape with lighter jail time. I was also going to mention that every single government can not be trusted -- man's final step to stardom -- receiving his or her own personal 'mark' on his person in the years to come. I was going to write about what I found, and the direction the human disgrace (race) is headed. I was also going to talk about the sinister countries that will start the beginning of the end. I was also going to mention our direction of technology, this not saving man, but only heightening a disguise being put in place. I was also going to type-up, racism, discrimination -- and peace quickly being taken from the world. I was also going to address the Queen's new hat, while Rome burns -- our priorities and sincere caring going right out the Royal window. I was also going to write about capitalizing those words -- just to make the pageantry feel good. In hope, I was also planning to write about this generation, and their (many) heads being emptied out for the one to come in the name of religion. I was also going to add, that the word religion is a nasty word these days -- it really the Gospel. I was really going to write about the words between those pages (the Holy Book) -- being changed, manipulated, misunderstood, changed in context -- and twisted and turned even by those of Christianity. I was also going to write about (not getting me started) on the foolishness that is replacing the true Gospel. I was also going to mention, that God's hand is gradually being raised, allowing an unseen enemy through. And in the whole of everything -- I was going to write about man turning to 'self.' As for, banks, oil companies, business, and government pigs at a financial trough -- I was going to let that slide in penmanship -- mostly everyone knows the truth about them. I was also going to write about man turning a blind eye to almost all of it these days.

'Glen' -- stay and be quiet, you sinner! Look in the mirror first -- like little Michael said. I was also going to write about that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Kick At The Can...

Welcome everyone, to my Blog.

An attempt is being made, to display my written and created projects to an audience, that is the world. The Bigfoot/Sasquatch book 'Witnessing Bigfoot', is now on the market. The second project, is a kids' picture book, that is the traveling wanderings of a friendly satellite, and what he may see on any given time, both day and night. Available by e-book.

The final two projects are highly controversial. One so much so, that I have left a warning at the start of a novel, that is now over 408,000 words. (It is about the coming of numbering the global community - the human race.) It gives the reader another option to the gauntlet we are all running through. The last project is controversial as well. It involves our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. The book involves what would be his abduction in his day. That project is being structured.

I hope to have each of these books on the market (one way or the other) in 2017/2018. The kids' book, Clancy Your Neighboring Satellite, is presently on Amazon's Kindle Program and Smashwords.

Thanks once again for stopping by, and allowing me a little of your precious time...we all have a story to tell.